This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can a freshmen go out with a senior?
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

I'm old fashioned. And back in the early 1960s when I was your age, we didn't believe in dating that didn't lead to sex.

Admittedly, there are always some young and silly girls who think that dating can be limited to "maybe kissing" a boy. But that's not how boys see dating.

So you wind up having sex. Whether you planned to or not. And then you're blabbing about how great it was with one of your girlfriends. Which is what most young girls do when they first have sex. And then your Nosy Parker mom finds out about it when she's snooping through the messages on your cellphone.

And then there's hell to pay. And your parents get all Medieval about it and decide to call the police. Because we now have a hysterical "War On Sex" going on in our culture, and calling the police is what everyone is taught to do in these cases, whether it makes sense or not.

And then your boyfriend is in REAL trouble. Because not only is he guilty of "raping" you, according to the damn fool statute. But, in most states, he can't even use the "Romeo and Juliet" defense, because the minimum age of the so-called "victim" (i.e. you) in such cases is 15.

So he will AUTOMCATICALLY be sent to prison as a felon and legally tortured for the rest of his life as a Registered Sex Offender. All because you thought it would be fun and exciting to date an older guy. So, you see, that's not very fair to him at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - amy lynn - 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
[] - daisy - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
[] - petitemeal547 - 03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
[] - Bill Gannon - 03-24-2014 10:49 AM
[] - Aidan - 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
[] - livelytoe419 - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - sophieb - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - whimsy - 03-24-2014, 11:09 AM