This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do women find me attractive, but won't date me?
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Why do women find me attractive, but won't date me?
First off, I understand that looks aren't everything. But I'm 6'3 205 pounds, I work out, I have a good sense of fashion, and I'm very athletic. I'm a junior in High School and I constantly hear these attractive girls say things like "Wow! He so cute!", "He's gorgeous!" When girls pass me in the hall they say "Hi" or just say my name in like a cute way. I've had people tell me that lots of girls find me attractive. Personality: I'm pretty funny, not really outgoing; more quiet, but not shy. I have no problem talking to girls. I have my friends that I talk to, but I won't talk to anyone if I don't want to. This really gives people the impression that I'm shy, but in fact I'm just a quiet person.
Most High School/College Students want a girlfriend/boyfriend really bad. But the mistake I think I've made is that (this sounds stupid) I have made myself "untouchable" because I may be attractive but I've never taken the opportunity to date a girl or text a girl, I've never had any form of social media. I haven't even had my first kiss... It's come to the point were I'm just like the "hot guy" that's fun to talk to your friends about, or make cute comments to. But that's all the further it goes.

I guess my question is: What can I do now that I have put myself in this situation? I'm attractive, I have a nice personality, but girls look at it like" well, he may have all that but he's never gonna date anyone no matter what."
I never had an interest in dating until just the last few months. Before I was perfectly happy working out or playing video games with my friends, but now I feel like (WARNING: cliché) there's just something missing.

I understand that I sound like an absolute douchebag. But there is no need to lie, I would just be wasting my own time. The reason I went to Yahoo answers is, I really didn't have anyone to talk to. This kinda thing is a touchy subject for me because I sound like a total jerk when I say it out loud. Trust me it was hard writing this. I'm not the type of person who likes to complement themselves. I'm just looking for some advice, or even just a thought on the subject. I'm just confused.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do women find me attractive, but won't date me? - bill - 03-24-2014 10:29 AM
[] - Heather - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
[] - korana - 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - Jay - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - Lance - 03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - starrynight200 - 03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - Spikecloud - 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM