This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Serious help with my crush?
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Serious help with my crush?
I'm 13, and my crush is 14. He's Chinese. He speaks both Mandarin and English.(Don't worry, he's fluent at it.)
He doesn't talk much. We have similar interests, but he just keeps it to himself. He's also a band geek.
I added him on Facebook a couple months ago.. And for some reason, I fell in love with him. I'll like aa few of his photos/statuses/etc.. and sometimes he'll comment on mine.
I couldn't bring myself to make a move on him. Every time I went to say 'hey', I just pressed backspace and didn't say anything. So instead, I poked him. We've been poking each other for a few days now. I'm pretty sure he's a little interested in me? I've been hoping he'll say 'hi.' to me. He hasn't said anything to me. The only we've ever spoke was on Facebook. He asked me if I could be an admin on one of his Facebook pages. Another time was when I accidently sent him a message meant for my friend. I apologized, and he had sent me a message which I haven't checked yet, because I'm too scared. I don't want to get my feelings hurt, or anything.

I honestly don't know what to say to him. :c
Is he interested in me?!
What do I do?!
Donald, I doubt you even have a job.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Serious help with my crush? - Younger sister - 10-15-2012 07:58 PM
[] - Jenny - 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
[] - Donald - 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
[] - Stormy - 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM