This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I see a therapist without my parents finding out?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

teachers, like any care-providing and mandated reports, are mandated to report about anything dealing with a students health or well being, she obviously cares about you, and she had to report it either way. you cant blame her for what is happening, you need to sit down with your parents and talk about it, don't be a pussy, get it over with and deal with life, don't feel sorry for yourself. you need mental help and the only way you can get it is going to a professional. and for god sakes. stop abusing yourself, its nuts the things people will do. if you didn't want help you wouldn't have told your teacher about it. you know you wanted help. don't lie to yourself about it. your cry for help actually could have gotten you help but you screwed it up. tell your parents your problems, demand to get some help, or go to a loved one and ask them. go to your school and tell the guidance counselor your situation. but don't blame your teacher for your parents lack of compassion and lack of caring nature. your teacher only wanted to help. its what you wanted and you got it. and then you lied and look where you are now. stop feeling sorry for yourself and take control.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Grace - 03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
[] - Emily - 03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
[] - .... - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM
[] - Parrill Apple - 03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - Don't click on me - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM