This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have to come clean to everyone on here and I'm scared to do it!?
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I have to come clean to everyone on here and I'm scared to do it!?
My name isn't really Dick Bradley, its Charles "Chick" Taylor. I'm 44 years old and I live with my parents in their basement. All of my questions were made up, I don't really work in a office, I'm unemployed. The only part of my story that was true was that I haven't had a girlfriend in 16 years. Please try to be understanding, this was my only way of socializing, I am not very attractive so I can't make a Facebook page and put my real picture on it or no one would be my friend. I am 5'7" and I weigh 464 pounds. I've lost most of my hair, all that's left is what's around my ears and in the back. I'm not very healthy and I can't work because of my bad health. I also smoke four packs of cigarettes a day. I just wanted people to like me and I thought if I made up a fake profile like Dick Bradley with the funny facial hair people would like me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm. I'll close this account and never bother anybody again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have to come clean to everyone on here and I'm scared to do it!? - Chick Taylor - 10-15-2012 07:58 PM
[] - Pearl L - 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
[] - gianna - 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
[] - chronos - 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM