This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!! still in love with ex, lost my unborn baby, suicidal, I don't know what to do anymore?
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

Hi Sweetie- I remember feeling EXACTLY like your feeling years ago and my boyfriend could be described in exactly the same way. He was Also a pot head but I was in love. I can tell you the best thing you can do is walk away&#x2F;shut the door on this guy permanently and move on with your life. It seems like the end of the world now but things will get better and you will find happiness. You are very young so concentrate on YOU. Finding out what makes you happy, what are your goals, dreams etc. Take classes, learn new things, read book, meet new friends that inspire you and take time to think about where you want your life to go. Find role models, do an internship and work on you and career goals. Years later you will be glad you did trust me! Great things are ahead of you even though you can&#x27;t see that right now!
Hugs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MizzB - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
[] - Namitha - 03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
[] - Jackie - 03-24-2014 10:49 AM