This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
internet pedophiles? what should i do? did i do the right thing?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

Hi USA.
You have discovered the anxiety of being the target of many harassers (at least in your mind) and your anxiety comes from the natural fear for a real situation that is pedophilia, kidnapping, online bullying, sadism, and any kind of act involving inflicted malice over a subject of attack.

Sometimes these people can be violent criminals, others coward harassers without intention to kill or hurt and sometimes are extreme pranksters.

The good part of this, is that no one of those you met have posted or had the intention of humiliate you through the web. They are just Indians with a high sex desire, I'm a male and have been annoyed by one or two of them, India has homosexuals in a large amount, which is not surprise since there is almost no Christianity in that country, since their system of beliefs let them do all what they want, because does not say what is the punishment for what they do in life as our Bible says.

They took as punishment to reincarnate into another being that it should be inferior, and so on until the "sinner", if the term works for them, do good in life.

There is no fornication, cheating, deceiving for them, of course living in the international community they have authorities than at some degree are Christians o had contact with practicing Christians like the British. People of all around the world has senses, intuition that God gives at birth, so of course if one man finds that his neighbor is trying to steal his wife, he could denounce him or stop him in any way because that is bothering him.

But generally, not the majority, but well generalized are the acts of stealing, murdering, defamation, violation, fornication among others. It's all about religion, they have rejected it during centuries, like China did.

So knowing that, you'd better keep aside people from that country as I do, and chat with people within a range of ages better matching with yours, and since you like chat online, the webcam could help to see if their intentions are more or less real, judging from their facial expressions, although is not a hundred percent sure.

The bad thing about the camera, is that most guys out there will try to get yourself uncovered, so even if they don't had more evil intentions than seeing you as God sent you, they foolishly could store your photos and be the target of hackers that could steal them to their personal use.
Just in the worst cases some of those hackers could post a photo of you on a webpage to mock about you, to should their "ability" to enter others' computers and steal without being noticed.

Just relax, at least once we have experienced that, be more careful with whom you talk to, and don't give your photos, and the level of anxiety will disappear soon.
I don't telling you to trust too much and care less, Just that give less and trust that not all people will do damage.

A good lessons of self-defense will make you feel better.

God bless you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bitterhot697 - 03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
[] - Amani Elliott - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - cymaxtron - 03-24-2014 10:55 AM