This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend lied about deleting his ex gf off facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

I think your wrong. He hasn't cheated on you. He has done literally nothing. I think you were a little jealous (perhaps rightfully) but I think the fact that he only dated her for a week should probably tell you that he evidently isn't interested. The reason he hasn't called is because you BROKE UP WITH HIM. If you broke up with him, and you want the relationship to continue, it almost goes without saying that you must call him, or move on. If you would really end a relationship based on the fact that he wouldn't delete someone on Facebook, it would only give out the message that you are insecure and shallow. Whether or not this is true, thats up to you to decide, but reading your question it certainly made me think it. 2 years of relationship, of him not cheating on you and being faithful (yes he was), thrown away. Waste. Surely this so-called 'skank' would only come out on top if you quit now. It's up to you to save what you and your (ex)boyfriend have together, it certainly isn't his responsibility. Time to admit you might be wrong (even if you don't think so, it will just make life that much easier for him knowing that you have some sort of humility)

Good Luck Mila
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - UpDog - 03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
[] - summer - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
[] - Fukkface - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - Gene - 03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - Angus - 03-24-2014 11:01 AM