This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you had ex's FB password and knew he was cheating on current GF, would you warn her?
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

TheScorpio, I understand your concerns and appreciate a woman like you who is committed to sisterhood. You and I would be very good friends, especially given the Scorpio aspect of your existence. But I hope you will accept a bit of sisterhood from me here.

I agree with Orla C; Please stay out of this. You came here to this forum to ask us for guidance, right? That means we will give it freely. ;-) This woman has not (yet) asked you for guidance, therefore, giving it may accelerate a myriad of consequences you cannot even begin to anticipate. I mean this with the best of intentions: You knew exactly what your ex was doing and yet you took a great deal of time (years) to walk away from the dynamic. Therefore, it is unlikely that you would be saving her any trouble/heartache and it is possible that she may need to come to her own conclusions. Please do not underestimate her intelligence/intuition by assuming that she cannot discern things for herself. If she should come directly to you to ask for your impressions, then you may be justified sharing YOUR experience. Also, for all you know, this could be the relationship which sees him mend his ways down the line. We all have the power to grow and change, right?

What are the legal implications of your continuous access to someone's personal account? Have you thought about that and how it could affect your life?

And what about your current relationship? Why not focus your attention on that love and the blessing of becoming a new Mommy instead of giving energy to this womanizer who did not appreciate you and your devotion to him in the past? How would your current partner feel knowing that you are actually concerned about the inner workings of your ex-partner's lifestyle? How would YOU feel if your current partner was getting into the business of those from past relationships instead of focusing 100% on you (and himself)?

Last, please consider taking some reflective time to examine yourself and your true intentions. While it seems that you are truly a caring person and only want to do the next right thing in front of you, I wonder if you are being completely honest with yourself. Perhaps it would be helpful to let go of your ex if you want to have a healthy relationship with your current partner. As of today, you may be choosing to hang on in your own special way. Let Go.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Orla C - 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
[] - James - 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
[] - Samantha Defferary - 03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
[] - dSolver - 03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - Purple Sugar - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - gurlbecomeswoooman - 03-24-2014 11:02 AM