This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does my teacher mean by this?
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
What does my teacher mean by this?
I am having difficulties understanding what I am supposed to do for this assignment. If someone could please help me understand what to do for this assignment I would be very happy!

Step one: Find and display an interesting media text and apply key concept #1 (how does the construction affect meaning, and what kind of reality it created?).

Step two: Find and display a media text that clearly demonstrates how audiences supply their own meaning. "Deconstruct" the media text from at least two different points of view

Step Three: Find and display a media text that clearly shows some commercial implications of a media text. Do not use a print advertisement for a product of service. Instead, try to look at how money is made/saved in other types of media: TV shows, News Broadcasts, Film, Video Game, etc. Also, you could try to find evidence of how commercial concerns changed the content of a particular media text. (e.g. Star War 1 had a racing scene written in so that a video game could be made).

Step Four: Find and display a media text that contains value/social messages. Explain the message and how it is communicated to the audience.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does my teacher mean by this? - Mr beast - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM
[] - LortonDeformatory - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM