This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want her to leave me alone! Please help?
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
I want her to leave me alone! Please help?
Well this is an ongoing thing now. In the beginning it was nothing but sex after the break up. It is 7 months now since she broke up with me. She would only come for sex and when i would ask her to give us another chance, she would tell me she would think about it. Now she gets out of her house in the night just to come and nap in my arms for an hour or two and then she goes back home before it is morning so she could get ready and go to school. We don't go to the same school.

Out of nowhere she will text me that she loves me and stuff. About how she misses me, that she wants to be in my arms because she feels safe. But i dont text her first anymore since i dont want to go off as if i am dying for her or trying to be clingy. She has came to my house at night about three times. The last time she came in the night, we cuddled, i woke her up after an hour in her nap. She looked at me and she told me that she loved me and i told her that i loved her too. But then i remained in silence. She asked me what was wrong and i couldn't help it but tear up. I started crying and told her, "i just want you to be mine again. We do all this but we go nowhere." I seriously made a change from how i used to be back then. I don't get mad with her anymore, i listen closely so i can understand her problems. But even then my actions aren't enough. She tells me about the guys that try to get at her and all. But supposedly she will always be mine. Why does she say this if we aren't even officially girlfriend and boyfriend? She is always trying to make sure i am not with anyone else. And every time i upload a photo on instagram that has to do with letting go of feelings, she will text me and ask me if i am going to be like that.

I just don't know anymore. I cry, i changed, but it still isnt enough. What could she want? Is she just playing games? What do i do?

Every time she tells me that she loves me, i ask her how much and she tells me, "enough to get out of my house in the middle of the night just to spend time with you."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want her to leave me alone! Please help? - DeeGee - 03-24-2014 10:38 AM
[] - noisyuncle887 - 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
[] - Mircat - 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - Joy - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - scott g - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM