This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did the stereotype Jews control the media develop?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

It was because of a number of things. First, Joseph Pulitzer was born to a Jewish family. William Randolph Hearst was not but that didn't matter. One guy was so it became "Jewish run" and I have ever heard the Hearst family were "crypto" Jews. The first three major motion picture studios in Hollywood were started by Jews but they were secular Jews and not religious ones.

Today, it is so much easier to blame the Jews for the worlds ills by saying we control everything. As you have witnessed by asking this question, people will alter the facts to fit the lie. Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish. He is Scottish and I believe Presbyterian. It is just easier to call him a "crypto-Jew" and count him as a Jew rather than have the conspiracy theory discredited.

Here is a list of the richest media moguls today.
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/...dia-mogul/

The only one on the list I am aware is Jewish is actually Sumner Redstone and his father was so interested in distancing himself from Judaism he changed the family name from Rothstein to Redstone and sent his son to the Boston Latin School and not a Jewish academy of any type. Still, he is Jewish by Jewish law.

Today, we have social media. Mark Zuckerberg is a non-religious Jew. He owns Facebook. Twitter is owned by Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Evan Williams and Noah Glass. Glass is the only Jewish owner. Tumbler was created by Jack Karp who, to my knowledge is NOT Jewish. Pintrest was created by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp. I believe Silberman is a secular Jewish.

The major TV stations are held by companies and most are publically traded which means they are owned by shareholders.

In reality, who seems to control the media are white men (although clearly some names on the list are Hispanic or Indian in origin) who are probably xian or born to xian families but they are probably no more religious than Zuckerberg or Redstone.

It is just easier to say "Jews control the media" rather than actually looking into who really does.

By the way, presidents of companies, answer to their board of directors who answer to shareholders. It does not mean they "control" their media outlet. It means they have the the next to the last word....the board could step in and fire them which would be last word unless the shareholders disagreed with the move and then the chairman of the board could start replacing board members or major stockholders vote on the board members.

Most religious Jews who have much identification as being Jews are not moguls of any type. You might find a surgeon here and there, a lawyer here and there, a judge, etc etc but most of us are middle class and a few are upper class.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Prisoner - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
[] - Teflon Don - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - kaganate - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Feivel - 03-24-2014 10:55 AM
[] - ted w - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - Matthew - 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM