This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nervous, Paranoid, Possible Cheating?
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Hi Sarah,

After 3 years you know his behavior, patterns and movements quite well, but you're basing your suspicions solely on his Passwords to his FB account and Iphone.

The big issue here is that if you DIRECTLY question him about it and he's done nothing wrong, that may cause a firestorm which will either weaken or end your relationship (especially when he learns you were "snooping"). However, if he is hiding something you'll need and want to know why.

Distance apart and minimal time spent together doesn't help either because it compounds you're suspicions even further

I suggest that before you do something you may regret later, is to look for any changes in the way he treats you or his behavior. I don't mean if he wants 3 ice cubes in his drink now when he always wanted only 2.

There may come the time when you can simply ask him to see his FB page and/or want to use his Locked phone in such ways to obtain the Passwords. Be forewarned. That move may cause him to wonder why you're asking, if you haven't done so before.

Personally, I don't believe he's cheating on you in any way, but to satisfy yourself and remove the concerns you have, just casually ask him stealthy questions regarding the status of your present relationship over the next several weeks. Be discrete! There is absolutely NO reason to lose a loving and caring 3-year relationship over a Password!

Hope that helps.....Good luck!!!!

Add to: You're a very intelligent young woman Sarah, and have provided excellent answers here. Now, if someone else asked the same question you did, how would you advise them? Apply the same intellect in your case as you would to someone else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alfred - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - Brian - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - sathyajith - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - Arc Light - 03-24-2014 11:06 AM