This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just found out my husband cheated on me...Please help!!!?
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

I am sure you have heard the saying 'shame on you if you fooled me once,shame on me if you fooled me twice' and it is true,you now full well that if you stay with him you are giving him a green light to act like the doting husband then break your heart again in the future and he will,either that or he will just get better at hiding it.

He is your husband,he is not your responsibility and it is not your problem to worry about him not having a job or where he will live,if he cared about you a fraction of how much you do him then of course he may deserve that kind of consideration but he brought this on himself,it is not your choice that he cheated on you again.

And no not all men are the same,there are plenty of men who do not go out and freely cheat on their wives,some men never cheat,some men cheat once and learn from it and wont risk it again and other men get away with it more than once and those men are much more likely to do it again because they lose nothing from it.

Of course the prospect of being alone is a frightening one but you would cope,it has to be better than spending your life wondering what you will find out about him next or if he is going to bring home a nasty disease to you.

The way i see it you have two choices,you can end this marriage and be strong enough to start again or you can agree to forgive him but know that if you do that it means you live with a man you can't trust and accept that he is very likely to do this again and you will have to turn a blind eye,choose carefully because life too short to spend it being that unhappy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - cpurtney - 03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
[] - Murzy - 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - Hurricain - 03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
[] - SayItRight - 03-24-2014 10:56 AM
[] - matthew - 03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - Hana - 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM