This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Deciding on College Classes/Future Careers?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Help Deciding on College Classes/Future Careers?
Hello. I'll be going to College soon so I want to know what I should sign up for. I like video games, cartoons, anime, and manga. Here are things I want to see if I can make a job out of

I would like to create my own manga. I want to do the art and story by myself. I'm not a good artist but hey that's what College is for right? Right now I'm just looking at pictures online and drawing those. I took a drawing class but it was more realistic which is boring to me.

But if I create my own manga, I also have to be a good writer. So right now I think my writing skills are good but I'd like to be better.

I have a guitar but I've never taken a class on it so I was wondering if I could do that in college. I don't really know what I'm doing and the videos I've been watching aren't helpful. I need someone right in front of me.

I would like to create my own social media or become a popular YouTuber. I'm working on the YouTube thing right now. My channel is slowly creeping up to 700 subscribers and I'll probably reach it by the end of the year. So what class would I take for creating a website?

I would also like to see if any of these can be obtained without college.

So what I'm asking is basically if these careers involve a college class or would I have to learn by other means? Also what would be good/nice things to take in college? Sorry for typing so much. Thanks for your help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help Deciding on College Classes/Future Careers? - Melvin - 03-24-2014 10:41 AM
[] - Archer2000 - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Carlos Danger - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM