This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Deciding on College Classes/Future Careers?
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

Melvin, The great things that you say about your choices confirms what I had already deduced when I started reading your question.

You will be living on an unemployment line or in a men's shelter later in your life. If you are lucky you can commit some small crimes and get sent for free room and boarding at a minimum security prison, just like Bernard Madoff.

Manga is not a career unless you are a creative person, which you admit you are not. Anime is another career that requires talent and not just doodles that you find online. What you are doing is called laziness.

If you cannot learn to play guitar, then you will still need to find something productive that you can be paid for and video game playing will not be that thing either.

So, for now, learn an easy profession like emptying trash cans, and cleaning bathrooms. Janitorial jobs are always available and maybe you can clean my office once you learn those skills.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Archer2000 - 03-24-2014 10:50 AM
[] - Carlos Danger - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM