This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook false notifications on Blackberry?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Facebook false notifications on Blackberry?
Guys please help me. I have a new BB 8520. got it 2 weeks ago. since I logged into my Facebook, on top of the screen all the time sgows F6, hence as if I have 6 notifications. I don't know how to get rid of it. I even deleted the FB app and reinstalled it, same. Then I deleted all the notifications, still the same. It just irritates me. went to FB itself from the computer tried to delete all the notifications, but there is no way. I would really appreciate if you took some of your time and answered my question. Have a great day all!!
I already have BB internet subscribed, so I have coverage. I don't have all the notifications on my BB, only the ones since the day I started using BB FB.
Ah, again. I went to FB from my comp again just now and I see there are notifications only from 15th Feb until now. But I started using FB on my BB 3 days before Sad So what am I to do if these F6 are from the previous notifications?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook false notifications on Blackberry? - Zhanel - 03-24-2014 10:41 AM
[] - Misunderstoodgame716 - 03-24-2014, 10:43 AM