This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Choose Andriod -vs- Iphone?
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Android gives you the ability to customize a home page and add widgets and shortcut to your most frequently used apps to it. On iphone, you are thinking of a page packed with icons for your application. No widgets, limited customisability.

On android, you have direct access to all the files that you have downloaded on your phone. On iphone, it gets rather tricky if you want to view those files because there's no "My Files" directory.

Android has slower performance overall.

The apps you mentioned works fine on either platform, though I heard that applications like Whatsapp tend to get updates faster on iOS. As do most of the apps that run on both platforms. In fact, there are times when certain functions exist only on the iOS version and not the Android version. If you're very much an application person, go for iphone. Are they more expensive? As much as Android fans will tell you that there are no important apps you will need that is unavailable on Google Play, there is no important apps that you will need that is unavailable for free in App Store.

I don't about you but Android was the winning factor for me because of the price, the homepage and "My Files".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Choose Andriod -vs- Iphone? - Mckenna - 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
[] - Othman - 03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
[] - Stefan - 03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
[] - Soot - 03-24-2014 10:59 AM
[] - Kyle - 03-24-2014, 11:05 AM