This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i think my friend is fake?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
i think my friend is fake?
a week before christmas break start. during lunch, my friend invited me to go to his house and later do something such as go outside and giving money and presents to the homeless and that's supposed the day before christmas eve which is today. since i don't have a phone anymore and normally when he invites me to stuff, he'll just text me the address but I told him to message me on facebook. i already made sure he already knew how to inbox me even when i'm offline. i've been waiting for so long and he still didn't message me. this wasn't the first time this happened. months ago, he invited me to go to the mall the time when my dad stopped paying my phone bills, i told him to message me on facebook and he didn't. the next day i asked him why he didn't, all he said is that he couldn't find the name on the list of online people with the green dot. but i'm pretty sure he knew how to message me without me being online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i think my friend is fake? - My Name - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM
[] - Bubbles - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Layanna - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Doug - 03-24-2014, 10:55 AM