This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
completely breaking away from family?
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
completely breaking away from family?
I am 46 years old. I was thrown in a grownup position at the age of 9. I am now figuring out you I really am. The reason that I want a clean slate is because I have been in a stressful, controlled situation my family for a really long time. I have never been married. I lived on my own with a roommate. My mom is constantly yelling at me and blaming me for everything.I do not have one minute peace to myself. She is constantly on the phone with me. If me nor my roommate does not answers she is down here to check on me.I am at the point that I feel like I have to physically change my name so I can have peace.I have been looking into prices and how to go about it.I am really serious about changing my name.I also know that I need my family at times but I can not deal with what I have. This is been going on long enough. I been trying to figure me out for the past 10 years. I had finally figure out that what I want for me and I am standing my grounds with that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
completely breaking away from family? - Caroline - 03-24-2014 10:45 AM
[] - Scarlett Mcoy - 03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
[] - sheloves_dablues - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Good Life by Love - 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM