This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
on facebook timeline is there a way to hide everything that you've posted in the past from someone?
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM
on facebook timeline is there a way to hide everything that you've posted in the past from someone?
i've already changed my privacy settings to custom so that the person wont see anything i post from now on, but is there a way that i can hide everything that i've posted in the past on timeline from them too? (WTHOUT DE-FRIENDING THE PERSON)

also on a completely diff note does anyone know if you can switch back to the old facebook after you've already had timeline? i hate it lol

thanks!
& what does being 19 have to do with anything? i've had facebook for about 5 years now. you are far more creepy knowing my age on yahoo answers than anyone i've encountered on facebook.

and savita i'm not going to take advice from any"buddy" who can't even spell simple words right. lol

any additional answers should actually ANSWER my question and not try and give me "advice".
& what does being 19 have to do with anything? i've had facebook for about 5 years now. you are far more creepy knowing my age on yahoo answers than anyone i've encountered on facebook.

and savita i'm not going to take advice from any"buddy" who can't even spell simple words right. lol

any additional answers should actually ANSWER my question and not try and give me "advice".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
on facebook timeline is there a way to hide everything that you've posted in the past from someone? - hi - 03-24-2014 10:47 AM
[] - Top Contributor - 03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
[] - Savita Bhabhi - 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
[] - abraXus - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - Slim - 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
[] - petitespoon112 - 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM