This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop being such a jealous girlfriend?
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Yes you can be jealous, this girl is going out of her way to attract your boyfriends attention all she can and she knows the effect it will have. Boys are not so smart, he probably believes she's being harmless and friendly and likewise probably finds his comment an innocent joke. I would speak to him and explain that your not happy with the comments between you both and ask him if he'd mind stopping. If not i would basically mark my territory making sure she knows i'm about and i'm aware of her game. Write your own comments on his status, but whatever you do don't contact her or have mates contact her. There is nothing more glorifying for her than to 1) know she's rattled you and 2) has evidence to go to your boyfriend with regarding an altercation. Don't show her your insecurity, coz she will feel on it and pounce. Keep the issue between you and your bloke and sort it from the inside between the 2 of you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LP7 - 03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
[] - Cal - 03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - George Hide - 03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - Kelsey - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - Oopsy Daisy# - 03-24-2014 11:07 AM