This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should i come out to my best friend as bisexual?
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

I wouldn't tell him if he's homophobic. that's a disaster waiting to happen. you don't have to tell anyone honey, that's private details of your sex life. I have a feeling though he already somewhat knows, but prefers to keep it "in the closet", so he can continue being friends with you, and you should do the same if you tvalue the closeness of this person. if you are dreaming of turning this person, don't. he doesn't have the same chromosomes you have, It would be just raw sex, and then,,
shame and staying away from you, and you don't want to lose his friendship, or be heartbroken in that way. I hope that you will build other strong friendships.and get your mind off him so much. are you active in the gay community? try to date just for fun, go to the next town or city away if you don't want everybody knowing. coming out should not be a pressure on you right now. you need more years under your belt to grow stronger and have more confidence in your right to be happy. good luck honey xxxxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sas - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - David - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - Bonnie - 03-24-2014 11:02 AM
[] - Alex - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - william - 03-24-2014, 11:11 AM