This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys... girls... anyone sane!!! what's this girls deal?
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Guys... girls... anyone sane!!! what's this girls deal?
So this girl isn't talking to me and blocked me from her profile, but she keeps adding me on fake facebook profiles (yes I know its her) the first 1 she did had a picture of her in her underwear looking very sexy, but I kinda kicked off on her and made her look stupid...

When I confront her online she ends up blocking me and making a new fake one... Then alternates between deleting and reactivating these accounts...

Recently she made a new fb profile of her own actual profile, but didn't block me, she still has me on whatsapp as well but blocked
so anyway she changed her fb pic and I made a status on whatsapp saying I prefer the other picture and she immediately deleted it and put a better picture up... Then I made another status saying I wanted to see her eyes, then she puts up a picture of herself clearly showing her eyes (compared to other pictures)

So I guess my question is... Why does this girl keep doing stuff like this? It makes no sense!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guys... girls... anyone sane!!! what's this girls deal? - Nathan M Uchiha - 03-24-2014 10:48 AM
[] - michael - 03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
[] - yvonne - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - Unknown User - 03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
[] - Matias - 03-24-2014, 11:16 AM
[] - lila - 03-24-2014, 11:19 AM