This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex Boyfriend? Is he playing games, or is he trying to tell me something?! 10 POINTS!!?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Hi there! Sebastian here from the other question. Sorry, I know its odd replying here but apparently i can't comment on your comment on my question and I didn't know any other way to answer you question since im kinda new to yahoo answers....soooo here I am.

Should you text him or speak to him in person. Personally, i would do both. I would text them and tell and ask them something like "Hey, can we talk? I need to ask(or tell) you something." Why approach them like this? Well, to give hints on what the subject is gonna be about, a serious topic, your relationship. Also, i lets him prepare an answer and wont be as surprised for the random topic. After you ask him that you two will choose a place to meet up and, well, you can take it from here. Open yourself up to him. Tell him how you want to give it another try, or you miss him, etc. There's no wrong way to open up to him as long as you don't start blaming each other for why it didn't work the first time. Good Luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Yolo - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - billy - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - Spencer - 03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
[] - sebastian - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM