This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I change her mind or something?
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

hand holding is a sign of interest for sure why else would you hold someones hand? when my boyfriend has to let go he usually apologizes and explains or w.e. which i think is cute and doesn't make me worry because we're silly; but if she seemed fine it doesn't matter especially if she still talked to you after and didn't seem different that's a very good sign. It doesn't seem as if she changed her mind at all, i think you should go on a date just the two of you so you can become boyfriend girlfriend before you get friend zoned! p.s. I'm pretty sure the "so...it seems you're really my date" comment was a hint/flirty question to make sure if you two were really on a date, you should have been like "yes if that's want you want *cute/flirty/nervous smile!" but it seems fine either way next time you ask her to hang out with just the two of you say the word "DATE" when you ask if you want to take things further that is! good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kathi - 03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - Joan - 03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - kanik - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - Rachel - 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
[] - Marsipula - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM
[] - giana - 03-24-2014, 11:14 AM