This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY FRIEND THINKS I'M STRANGE FOR BEING SINGLE?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

Oh sweets. You are very young and you shouldn't worry about not having a boyfriend! I reality, I think your friend is a little jealous of your single, carefree life...

Just because you are shy doesn't mean you only deserve to date ex felons. ICK. You will find your own boyfriends in time. I think it would be really cool for you to focus on what you like. What are your hobbies and interests? Or... you can find a place to volunteer your time? Explore the options and go and DO! You'll meet all kinds of people and you once you find common ground with these people, you'll make friends. If you don't, eh then you don't! The important thing is you take that step out of your routine to try some things and stick with them.

Okay so let's say you like to sew or you would like to learn. Okay, you're not going to meet a guy in the class, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go and just... do it for yourself. You'll never know who you'll meet. YOu might meet a good friend in class, group, or volunteer place.... and that might lead you down a path of more friends and possibly a love interest. Who knows.

The point is, you are very young and you shouldn't be worried that at 22 you don't have a boyfriend. That's crazy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Boudicca - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - Amz - 03-24-2014 10:55 AM
[] - TheRealLoneWolf - 03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
[] - Timothy - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - . - 03-24-2014, 11:01 AM
[] - Ray - 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM