This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please give me advice never had a bf im 17?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

I'm really shocked that you haven't had a boyfriend if that is really you. If you went to my high school, I'm pretty sure all guys would fall for you in a heart beat, but I'm a freshmen in college now and i really don't think you should be worried here. I guess it's still really early and you can either go for him and walk away and find someone you are more comfortable with. Though I guess the big question here is, how old this guy may be. If he is around 21-22ish, I don't think he would date a 17 year old in my opinion. Though I guess the only way to really spark things is talk to him. He isn't going to randomly show him and talk to you, so find an opportunity to talk to him, maybe give him a compliment like "i like your shirt" or whatever because college students tend to do that around campus sometimes. I guess it's a friendly environment in college compared to high school where most people stick in a particular group. Good Luck and make the move!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - luke - 03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - Benson - 03-24-2014 10:58 AM
[] - Claire - 03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
[] - 007 - 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM