This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help with my marriage and husband!!!!!!!!!!?
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM
i need help with my marriage and husband!!!!!!!!!!?
I have seen a video and a couple of shots in which my husband was on a diner date with some blonde friend of his
and strangely he wasn't even sitting on his seat,the girl was sitting in front of his seat instead he was standing behind her,kissing her head,wrapping his arms around her chest,stomach and neck and both were laughing and joking.and looked so happy and it was obvious that they must have had sex that night as well.

Best friends with ex girlfriend but suddenly he publicly thrashed her for how many men he knows she slept with,whom she is sleeping with while he is talking and that shes are a **** indirectly and during that he mentioned me what he put me through during the overdose incident, in laws crying when they hear that

I cannot understand why he got a tattoo of my name when the same year he cheated,posing with three skimpy dressed blondes and later one of them was sitting on his lap,while he was partially unclothed,showing his wedding ring to the camera.THIS HAPPENED AFTER MARRIAGE.

But my husband has painted such a good picture of himself,that he changed and is such a family man that nobody really believes that he can cheat on me now.except a few people.
writing time needed to be with family,going on a family vacation,watching TV with me,writing happy birthday to me on twitter when we wee together the whole day,and other things about me and daughter on twitter) kisses me in the crowds after hes done performing

he wrote happy birthday to me on twitter as just the day before your my birthday while he was talking on twitter,he didn't mention that its my birthday tomorrow..just told that we are going for our family vacation.and why will a husband wish his wife happy birthday on twitter when hes going on a vacation with her and kid that day and is with her the whole day???
is this just another stunt for proving what a family man,good hubby he is.i dont think anybody who really loves their spouse, writes their spouse happy birthday on twitter when they are at home with them!

he wanted a child as quickly as possible before he got married.and had already thought of baby names including selecting

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i need help with my marriage and husband!!!!!!!!!!? - Wine - 03-24-2014 10:53 AM
[] - son110 - 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
[] - relievedplot474 - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM