This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i stop being his friend?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

The choice is yours, he sounds like a right pain! Only them two knew what truly went on when they were together and if they didnt sleep together then whats the big deal.
Anyway, I wouldnt cut my friendship off from him if I were you but just really try and eliminate any social situations where you are with your gf and he is around. Either spend time with him and your other guy mates or spend time with your gf and that's it. Dont mix the two. if he turned up at your place unexpectedly you should have just said "sorry mate just a bit busy, id invite you in but we're off out soon, i'll text you to arrange something for another day" or however men speak to one another lol.

IF you do decide you don't want to be friends with this guy anymore it's simple, just phase him out of your life bit by bit, stop responding to his text messages, dont reply to any facebook emails and after 2-3 weeks delete him off fb.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Claire - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM