This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does This Guy Have A Crush On Me But I Really Do Love Him Please Help Me? (First Question).?
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Wow, you really didn't need to list all those details. I suggest next time shortening it up by basically saying "he talks and flirts with me a lot" rather than describe every scenario because all these details are kind of irrelevant. Basically from what I read, he shows a lot of attention toward you by looking and talking to you a lot, also being involved with you in school.

Sounds to me like he is just shy about officially making you his GF. Remember guys don't get too obsessed with labeling a situation with a girl, like "dating" "relationship" etc... Girls are usually the ones who want things defined. Guys like to go with the flow typically and if everything works well, you two get a long and have fun he will likely want to keep seeing you. However, if you are still seeing this guy after a couple months it would be reasonable to ask this guy if you two are indeed dating and not seeing anyone else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Caroline - 03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
[] - HiThere - 03-24-2014 11:04 AM