This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delete co-workers from my Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Delete co-workers from my Facebook?
Long story short, a co-worker told my boss about a status I posted. My boss then came to me about it and said "the person (didn't name her for work secrecy) was offended by what you posted about a boss and you shouldn't do it again". He later brought it up again in front of another co-worker. This PIC has been bullying me for 6 months, he cusses at me and the status was about HIM. BUT I had him and all my other Managers blocked when I made the account. I didn't even mention his name nor the company I work for. I put two and two together and I KNOW who it is. She told my boss and now he is using it bully me and making it a hostile work environment. He has harassed me since day one. And I'm going to file a formal written complaint. YES I should not have done it, but he took it a step further but mentioning it again in front of someone who didn't need to know after we had already talked about it. This work place is driving me nuts. I need to get back at them and I have evidence showing that this particular manager uses his authority to power trip employees (not just me) and he violates safety policy. Anyways should I delete the person who ratted me out? She's a PIC in a different department and also owes me money but I'll let that go if I could get her off my back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Delete co-workers from my Facebook? - Anonymous - 03-24-2014 10:56 AM
[] - Jodie - 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
[] - maps3333 - 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM