This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have to have Facebook Account?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

Don't feel pressured to have one! Seriously, if you don't want one, don't make one. It drives me crazy that people are like that. I mysel have a Facebook page, but I only have one so I could make a business page for my art. I do absolutely nothing with my personal page, I've had it for over a year and I still haven't posted anything or added a profile picture.! People ask me all the time, "Do you have a Facebook page, I want to friend you!" Then I tell them "yeah I have one, but I literally do nothing on it." They still friend me anyway for some reason.

So don't feel that you need to make one, to tell the truth, I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for that stupid rule that you need a personal page to make a business page. So don't feel weird either. And anyway, I think it's enter to have absolutely no interet in it then to be totally obsessed with it like most people are.

So no, it's not require to have one.
Your right, you dot need it to connect with people. We still have phones and email and *gasp!* face to face association!
I couldn't tell you what's wrong with the world in this, it's too much to cover lol
No your not weird.
And no, if you don't want Facebook, you don't need one.

Have a nice day!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Betrayal - 03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
[] - CO the Old Dog - 03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
[] - Music Man - 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
[] - Deb R - 03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
[] - Too - 03-24-2014 11:24 AM
[] - Mars - 03-24-2014, 11:32 AM
[] - Michael Karner - 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM