This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends and family pay to much attention to my eating habits?
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
My friends and family pay to much attention to my eating habits?
well basically i reallllyyyy want to lose weight i tried some things and nothing worked. So i decided to change calorie consumption. So far ive lost like 2 pounds but in only one week so im kinda disappointing but whatever im only eating 500 i like to eat less though i skip lunch and only eat half of dinner. eat fruit and veg when i get hungry use caffeine to suppress my appetite ive looked all over the internet getting tips on how to lose weight quick i exercise for 2 hours each night and ive gradually pushed food away no pop only certain teas and lots and lots of water to fill me up. And when ever food is offered i tell the person offering it i dont want it at lunch i poke at my food a lil bit then get rid of my tray. I hate force eating because i feel like ive eaten a million calories after it.i also told my mom i needed new pants because the ones im wearing are to big. She goes "ive noticed you've barely eaten recently." Ugh! also my friends were talking about how i "dont eat lunch that much anymore" Ive only been on this diet for a week and all i've gotten is shit on how i eat. How do i get them alll off my back. Its so irritating most of my family has grown up fat not trying to be rude but i dont want to be like that. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friends and family pay to much attention to my eating habits? - Luna - 03-24-2014 10:58 AM
[] - Guest - 03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
[] - Kaity - 03-24-2014, 11:08 AM