This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over a guy I've liked for at least 2-3 years?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
How do I get over a guy I've liked for at least 2-3 years?
Hi Smile
So there's this guy that I've liked since year 5 and I'm now starting year 9. At first I really really liked him. And I would always see him because my mum was best friends with his mum. So the feelings just grew. And I thought he liked me back because he was always so nice and thoughtful to me.
Then I stopped seeing him for a while and the feelings slowly went away. But then every single time I just got a glimpse of him all of the feelings would come rushing back. And I would go red in the face and I would get nervous
But then I got a boyfriend and I really liked him. He made me forget my old feelings. When we broke up though my mum decided we would spend time with that guys family again so I would see him. And the feelings would come rushing back. So then I would get mixed feelings. And I was so confused.
That was in year 7.
But in the past year I've realised TE feelings for that guy never went. And I really want them to because I hate feelings like this. Every time I see a picture of him with another girl it hurts and I get really jealous.
Is there something wrong with me? For liking this guy over and over again?
How can I stop the feelings?
Thanks x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get over a guy I've liked for at least 2-3 years? - Marley - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM
[] - spark_55 - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM