This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to move on from my ex...i keep checking his twitter! HELP!?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
How to move on from my ex...i keep checking his twitter! HELP!?
well, my ex and i have been broken up a month...it wasn't a bad breakup..it was a mutual thing between the both of us. after we broke up he deleted me from twitter cus he said he couldn't stand to see what i was doing daily...ok i understood that. than a few days later he requested to me follow me again and i let him, but i'm not following him. anyway, though i have been trying to move on from our relationship...like i pretty much want to erase all memory of him...even though i know that's not possible. lol. i find myself checking his twitter though often and i can't stop myself from doing it! i know it's not helping me move on, but it's liek i want to check and see if he's talking to any other girls and see what he's doing. i just need help on not doing that...any suggestions would be great. i don't want to block him b/c it will make me look petty, but i need to do something. all suggestions are welcome.
also, i'm a mature 24 year old college graduate....so this wasn't some sort of childish relationship. just needed to through that in there.
*throw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to move on from my ex...i keep checking his twitter! HELP!? - Britt - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM
[] - sugarbaar92 - 03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
[] - T. R. - 03-24-2014, 11:14 AM