This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shy girls opinions please?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Shy girls opinions please?
Ok so long story short my shy crush ( we've known eachother for about 4 years , were both 15 ) she is really shy and has confidence problems , I admitted to her that I really like her and told her what I like about her she replied by telling me that she feels te same for me. We've been on dates and I want to ask her to be my Gf but we can't talk much I person due to trying to hide news of "us" and because I a problem with a "friend" of hers ( who treats her bad and that pisses me off because she doesn't deserve that ). I texted her the day afterwards when she was getting ready for school ( I had been ill all week and missed every day of school that week , she said se missed me loads while I was gone ) I said good morning beautiful and he replied with 7 hearts.

Anyway we haven't been able to talk much if at all lately and I sent her a msg on Facebook asking if we could have a chat tomorrow ad telling her that Iossed beig able to talk to her and I missed her cute giggle and her smile and being able to look in her eyes ( all of that it true btw ) do you think I shouldn't have sent that messge ? Idk I feel it makes me look a bit needy but I just wante dot tell her the truth ad try to e able to talk to her again. I miss her : / Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shy girls opinions please? - bradley - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM
[] - Hannah - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - ashley - 03-24-2014, 11:08 AM