This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't read my Libra man! Pls help!!!?
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

*omg*
To me it sounds like your Libra friend plays a double-game. Pay attention with this Libra. In my experience know Libra men very well how to charm a woman, how to make compliments and how to make one feel special :-) Puuurfect gentlemen :-) In this case I’d be very careful… On the negative side can Libra men have the habit to slip from one relationship directly into the next. To say it clear: They like to leave the doors open. Since Libra is peace-and harmony loving they’d probably avoid arguments on the positive side, but also avoid to clarify positions & to speak the mind in a very direct and clear way - (neither with his ex-friend nor with you) He does not seem to be really over the relationship with his ex-girlfriend (photos on the profile...)
My suggestions:
- Talk to and ask him gently why he’s still blocking you on fb
- Don’t rush or hurry him. In such a situation it’s never wise to hurry! Just look how things develop. Worst case scenario: He would strike up a relationship with you. His ex-girlfriend makes the decision to want him back or he tries to win her back secretly. He goes back to her and leaves you heartbroken.
Just my thoughts…. Good Luck mate!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sweet-Cancer - 03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
[] - kirkland321 - 03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
[] - ♋Confused17 - 03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
[] - Lisa - 03-24-2014 11:26 AM