This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 19, lonely, bored, depressed & I have no friends. What do I do?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm 19, lonely, bored, depressed & I have no friends. What do I do?
Like I said I'm 19 and I'm extremely lonely. Right now I have one close friend who I see maybe every few weeks. She has other friends who she sees often, I sometimes go out for drinks with them but they're not 'my friends' if you know what I mean?

My old best friend has recently gotten into a relationship and doesn't hang out with her friends anymore. I'm an only child and even my cousin, whom I was close with, has new friends now and doesn't want to hang out.

I started university last year and made a few friends, but they all live too far away and we aren't really that close. I see them during classes and we get along good but I can't hang out with them all the time as they have their own friends, and live too far away.

I've had a sort of relationship this year but that came to nothing and we don't speak anymore. I'm just so bored and lonely. I love spending time with my family but there is only so much time I can spend wih them. I just want to go watch a movie with a friend, go grab a bite to eat or just drive around chatting as listening to music. I'm literally stuck in my bedroom most of the week, when I'm not working or studying.

I'm just at a loss. I don't know what to do. I can't afford to join a gym or something like that. How can I meet new people. I

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm 19, lonely, bored, depressed & I have no friends. What do I do? - Chelsea - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM
[] - Amber - 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
[] - Wi Tu Lo - 03-24-2014, 11:19 AM
[] - Colby - 03-24-2014, 11:29 AM
[] - charles - 03-24-2014, 11:33 AM
[] - Kaitou Kid - 03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
[] - entertainment fan - 03-24-2014, 11:45 AM