This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls hate me so much?
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
Why do girls hate me so much?
I used to be friends with a lot of girls but once high school hit they started to diminish and at one point I was bullied into depression by most of the school. As the years went by I came out of it but all of the girls still hated me. They would talk badly about me, make fun of me, post about me on social media, etc. I learned to start ignoring it and soon only had one or two girlfriends who I knew still talked badly about me and they drove me insane with their pety drama problems. So in return I'm friends with 99% guys. I do nothing with them in fact I was in a 3 year relationship and was loyal as a dog to him and I was still labeled as a slut (I didn't even speak to more than 3 people including my boyfriend). To this day (2 years after we broke up) I've only had sex with 2 other guys one I dated for 7 months the other 3 months. Yet everytime I hear something about me it's "oh she's a huge slut she sleeps with anyone". They say other things too, "kill yourself", etc. advice? I'm 18.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do girls hate me so much? - hannah<33 - 03-24-2014 11:05 AM
[] - Blundt Cake - 03-24-2014, 11:09 AM