This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush unfriended me?!?
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
My crush unfriended me?!?
I am nearly 15 and I really like this guy who goes to my theatre school, he's funny and sweet and he's so good at acting Smile

But when I was scrolling down my news feed on Facebook, you know you get those suggestions for people you might know, he was on there! Then I looked on his profile and it says 'add friend' !?!?!?!?

He hasn't deactivated Facebook or deleted anyone else or anything, he's just randomly decided to unfriend me :/

We do know eachother, it isn't like he wouldn't know me, we've had conversations at theatre before and we've hugged so I'm definitely not a stranger to him!

I'm so confused and kinda sad too, why did he do that? I don't want to add him again because I'm worried I'll look desperate and he must have unfriended me for a reason :/ my best friend and my sister think it's because he's trying to get my attention as in the show we are working on at the moment I am married to this other guy who is quite hot (but I don't like him) and my best friend thinks he is jealous and worried I might like him...

I have no idea whether he likes me or not, although I have caught him staring at me at theatre a few times before, and he gets close to me often - like if he's near me then he won't move until I move and when I didn't know him very well he went out of his way to hug me before I left this party we both went to...

But even if he did like me, why would he unfriend me ? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My crush unfriended me?!? - Bee - 03-24-2014 11:06 AM
[] - Chevarie - 03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
[] - Michael - 03-24-2014, 11:15 AM