This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
His mum banned him from talking to me?
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
His mum banned him from talking to me?
I'll try and make this short, this boy and me have been best friends for almost a year, and he's been good friends with another girl. He said they were best friends, but me&him always laughed and told each other everything, they were more of a romantic friendship. Few months later they started dating, the day after I told him I liked him ( He liked me before, and I ended up liking him after), he didn't say anything. Summer came and he blanked me for 6 weeks. I told him I liked someone else and we became friends again, skyping everyday, playing games. We were playing Gmod one time, and I raged. I was shouting and swearing and stuff, and his mum heard, I'm permanently banned from skyping him.
Few months later, his girlfriend was super jealous of our friendship, so I backed off a little but he still talked to me. I told him we couldn't be close friends. That night on Facebook he told me how his gf was annoying, overly attached, a b*tch. We've never really got on so I said some stuff too. He deleted his messages and left mine. His mum read the chat and I'm banned from talking to him at all. He still talks to me a bit at school. I really like him. Even if we do get close he won't talk to me online, and his mum won't accept me. Is there anything I can do? I want to get over him but every time we talk my heart melts ;-; helpp! What would you do? Should I tell him I like him and leave it. I wanted to kiss him and be done, but I don't know if that's possible. Help please!
I only called her annoying, he's the one that called his own gf a bitch. And I mean he deleted the messages individually, it's possible. I've done it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
His mum banned him from talking to me? - Jessica - 03-24-2014 11:11 AM
[] - Sandy - 03-24-2014, 11:18 AM
[] - shutuppauface - 03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
[] - geetarman56 - 03-24-2014, 11:30 AM
[] - Allan - 03-24-2014, 11:32 AM