This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the real instagram accounts of Perrie,Jade,Jesy and Leigh-Anne from little mix?
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

The ones that you have listed are definitely fake. From what you are telling us, none of it makes sense. I doubt they are real, I'm sorry Sad I think (from what I know) they only have the band one.

The only reasons I feel as though they don't have separate ones is because maybe? They want privacy or either they get attacked a lot…which is ashamed. If I remember correctly, I think they had to shut down their personal twitter accounts because so many people were really mean to them. Especially to Perrie because of Zayn. Which is completely sick if I you ask me.

I wish they had separate ones, but than again, what fan wants to see them suffer like that. I'd stop looking, just 'cause there is no evidence to really prove if they have separate instagram accounts. I would just only follow the main band one if I were you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ♥Rachel♥ - 03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
[] - Visualbasketball266 - 03-24-2014 11:26 AM