This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Band promotion problems, please help?
03-24-2014, 11:21 AM

OK well last night i went to a bar called BFE and there was a band called i-terra and they were also beginners. so i ended getting tips from them. if your a starting band you need to book your band to play at a bar for starters so that people there will listen to you. you need to look for agents record labels send a demo of your band to them. You can also put fliers up of your band so people can check them out. If you have a van to drive with your band don't just sing in your town go to a town near you to local rock bars and play there so you can start building up a crown and yes most important you need a band page. go to your favorite band page on facebook and look at the people that leave comments message those people saying oh i know you like this band mind checking us out. Make sure you also have a sound cloud most important. and those are some tips for ya i hope this helpedSmile by the way add me on facebook i can help spread the word if you like me tooSmile

https://www.facebook.com/pamela.leyva.10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mob - 03-24-2014, 11:18 AM
[] - pamela - 03-24-2014 11:21 AM