This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend passive aggressive?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Is my boyfriend passive aggressive?
We tease each other a lot to make each other laugh but sometimes I think he goes a step too far...

Several times he's made comments that have made me feel belitted and insecure, whether it be about something i've worn or if I'm not looking particularly good one day.

Don't get me wrong, he compliments me and tells me I look nice a lot.But recently for example, I changed my profile picture on facebook to a photo of me on holiday with the sea behind me, and he asked me to show him. He asked how many people liked it and I said 6, and he said 6 people liked that? It's rubbish!

I'm not the kind of girl who wears extensions and cakes herself in make up, I'm not bad looking but I don't go for the "wannabe glamourous" kinda look.... I don't take photos of my looking like a wh*re on facebook for lads' attention. And I know he finds girls like this attractive... So comments like this make me feel insecure.

It's really starting to bother me because as much as I love him, comments like this and the fact that he finds girls like this attractive (and cant seem to hide it is starting to get the better of me).

Any opinions please???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is my boyfriend passive aggressive? - a - 03-24-2014 11:15 AM
[] - Helen - 03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
[] - Mixology - 03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
[] - Annabella - 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Towanda - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - HooBoo - 03-24-2014, 11:47 AM