This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do women lie when it comes to being judged by the opposite gender?
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Why do women lie when it comes to being judged by the opposite gender?
This question asked why women hate short men so much:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...038AA9NMvJ

It was backed up with evidence of women openly admitting they hate short guys on Twitter
https://twitter.com/expsnghghtsm

Yet some women turned this around to make it all about women.

-----

- One woman said that men hate women with small boobs...but I never hear of men hating on women because of this, and I never see men write posts on Twitter that they hate women with small boobs.

- Another women said that women are judged worse than men...yet again, you never see men openly write about how they hate women with small boobs, and women have much higher standards for men than what men do for women. (All a man asks of a woman is to not be fat).

-----

Why are women always lying when it comes to being judged by the opposite gender? Why is it that they always make out that men judge them worse than what they judge men...even when you show them direct evidence that suggests otherwise...and even though women unapologetically have higher standards?
@ Pearl - Once again, evidence was shown. The statement wasn't just blurted out like you feminists do. Read:
https://twitter.com/expsnghghtsm
@ Lilith - Men are not as hung up on breast size as women are on height, and you know it so don't try to deny it. I know of many women who men consider beautiful, even though they have smaller breasts. But you very rarely see women (western women) think a man is good looking if he is under 6'0 tall.
@ Lilith - No girl wanted me where I used to live because I am 5'7, and often when I mention that here women attack me and tell me I'm unattractive. I have seen dating sites where women basiclly tell men under 6'0 to not bother contacting them, but you never see men tell women with small breasts not to.
@ Lilith - No girl wanted me where I used to live because I am 5'7, and often when I mention that here women attack me and tell me I'm unattractive. I have seen dating sites where women basiclly tell men under 6'0 to not bother contacting them, but you never see men tell women with small breasts not to.
@ Lilith - If I was 6'0 I would have had no problem. Superficial traits are all a woman cares about.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do women lie when it comes to being judged by the opposite gender? - TGB IV - Your Worst Nightmare - 03-24-2014 11:16 AM
[] - Pearl - 03-24-2014, 11:21 AM
[] - nicewool612 - 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
[] - Tina - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
[] - victoriousDominator528 - 03-24-2014, 11:37 AM
[] - Betty - 03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
[] - Dinosaur - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Kiki - 03-24-2014, 11:46 AM