This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT : Why do guys do this????? What do i do now???? ITS AWKWARD AROUND HIM !!?
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

Why are you stirring up unnecessary emotions? Why are you putting yourself in situations to get hurt? All this can be avoided but u obviously want to get hurt! I know how you feel the best thing for you to do is to move on and stick to yourself. You really need GOD in your life honey cause without him things like this will keep happenimg over and over again. Heart break after another. God will send you the perfect man that will only have all eyes for you and you only and it is so worth waiting. God is waiting on you and he will send the man that will have all eyes for you and until then there will be no doubts. All the emotions a woman feels is very strong and stirring them up on an "undeserving" is really a shame on you.

This guy will not last with the other girl I promise you that. So no need to be worrying, if you focus on yourself and have a relationship with yourself to grow and love yourself you will be much happier and u need to focus on God and obey him and follow him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tanya - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
[] - John - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
[] - Princess - 03-24-2014 11:36 AM
[] - Ajay - 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Snake_Eye - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - dating - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM