This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she likes me?
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Do you think she likes me?
K so recently i've been under the suspicion that one of my girl friends likes me. She hasn't been particularly flirty, but a lot's been going on over texting; one day we had two 2 1/2 hour bus rides and we texted the entire time both ways. Another time she texts me using my friend's phone saying "Hey hot stuff" and "sexxxyness Wink" but i'm almost positive she was just kidding/teasing/whatever

Today I helped her w/homework over text and she says "thank you (nickname) Smile. You just saved my life a little bit". And she laughs at any bad jokes I make, and she keeps some of them going. One of them on the bus rides was making ridiculous hashtags (#likethisasanexample) and she keeps making them back when I do them now. One other time we texted, I made a joke about how no one cares about my life (she knew I was kidding, wasn't being emo or anything lol) and she does hashtags "#Aw(nickname)!" "#peoplecareaboutyou Tongue" everyone calls me by nickname but she hasn't really until recently so idk

Around school she's not too flirty with me either, she might be shy? So does it sound like this girl likes me, or am I reading way too into it? and yes, i know these questions get asked a lot, but I'm no good at figuring out girls Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think she likes me? - synyst0mar312 - 03-24-2014 11:24 AM
[] - Danielle - 03-24-2014, 11:30 AM