This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey i need help with middle school?
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Okay, so... basically LaDiDa has it covered, but just make sure that your not annoying, and be smart! I mean, this is some pretty obvious stuff... but I'm really serious! I dated a guy last year (when I was in 6th grade) and nobody really liked him... but me. We never especially got to know each other, yet we went out for ... like 5-6 months! Trust me, it was literally the most boring relationship you could have! We never held hands, no kissing, not even a hug! We were both really open, talking about inappropriate stuff while we walked home...(we live relatively close) But, all the time, he would lie about the stupidest things; like he had a girl friend that moved away in fifth grade, and he won the chess state championships, a lot of other things, most of which I have chosen to forget! But... all along the way, the whole school made fun of me for dating him, and us for liking each other! (We have a small middle school, less than 100 kids) Now, I have 2 older brothers, I never really grew up with any girls, the only major girl in my early life was my neighbor friend, we were best friends for life till I turned about 7... stuff happened... But anyway, I have mostly grew up with boys, boys that are a lot older than me! My brothers are 5 and 7 years older! Basically, I could handle the bullying, but he really couldn't... finally, after I broke us up, I could go and try to get my biggest crush, for now, I'll call him BigMac... don't ask... Anyway, I have been hitting on that boy for a about 10 months now! I absolutely love him! And, everybody in the whole school knows... And I don't give a s***! But, anyway, DO NOT make relationship mistakes!!! Trust me, even if every adult tells you that you should like who you like, DON'T like them if they are majorly impopular!
Oh, and the smart thing, I know that was a long talk about nothing, but you need to be as smart as possible! I am a 7th grader taking 8th grade, and taking 9th grade math online! Nobody calls me a nerd though. Just jump ahead as far as you can, It will help, it boosts your self-esteem and ego a lot! Not that mine needed it Wink But just try your best, do your homework every night, not necessarily writing, but put all your effort into math, just... MATH MATH MATH! I'm not in an 8th grade class for writing, it's all the math and science that I excelled in!

I really hope this helps, and I think you should know that I hate writing and this is very rare of me to write more than 5 lines!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LaDiDa - 03-24-2014, 11:30 AM
[] - Elise - 03-24-2014 11:37 AM