This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I temporarily blocked to send messages and friend requests to friends on facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Why am I temporarily blocked to send messages and friend requests to friends on facebook?
I noticed if I am blocked from someone, I can’t see that person’s profile but if someone reports me to Facebook and if I get a message from Facebook saying: “Your account has been temporarily blocked to send messages and friend requests for 2 days.”, what does that mean? Would I be able to send a friend request and a message to someone I don’t know after 2 days? So What’s the difference between someone blocking me on facebook or spamming me where I have my account blocked to send messages for a few days? Why would this girl report me to spam and have me temporarily blocked to send messages to her and everyone else rather than just blocking me in general? What’s the difference?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I temporarily blocked to send messages and friend requests to friends on facebook? - Sean Dalt - 03-24-2014 11:29 AM
[] - Cry Baby Obama - 03-24-2014, 11:34 AM